Thursday, November 17, 2011

I'm coming home!

As some of you may know I have been out of the office the past few weeks. I started my journey with a 10 day visit to Kunming and Guizhou province in China. After a 48 hour stopover, I repacked my bags, rounded up the family and headed down south for a Mexico cruise. We then rounded out the trip with a visit to San Diego visiting some of the most exotic animals on the planet.

So this morning we are getting ready to board our plane which is heading to my favourite travel destination that I also have the privilege to call home, Vancouver.

Over the next few weeks I will be sharing more details of this trip and some interesting information I have learned about how to travel with two small boys.

Talk to you soon,

Otis Ashby
Sales & Operations

No comments:

Post a Comment