Thursday, January 26, 2012

Gong Xi Fa Cai! Gong Hey Fat Choy!


I hope everyone has been enjoying their Chinese New Year Celebration. Mine so far has not been too bad. On Sunday I met up with the family for some good Chinese food and I even managed to score some licee (lucky money) from generous relatives.

Last night I was invited by Air Canada to the Fairmont Pacific Rim to ring in the new year and celebrate. Sadly I did not win any business class tickets this time.
And this Sunday I will be joining 50,000 other people in Chinatown for the annual Chinese New Year Parade. Forecast, as usual, calls for rain.

And to cheer in the year of the Dragon I am happy to announce two new specials.

13 Day Super Yangtze
• 2 for 1 from $3999 air & land
http://www.chinapac.ca/PackageInformation.aspx?SGID=1049
Featuring a 5 day cruise on the biggest and newest 5-star ship on the Yangtze, the MS Yangtze 2 with outside cabins

12 Day Super China
• 2 for 1 from $2999 air & land
http://www.chinapac.ca/PackageInformation.aspx?SGID=1046
The perfect introduction for travelers looking for a taste of China.

In our 27 years of business, never before has such an SUPER value tour been available!

Gong Xi Fa Cai! Gong Hey Fat Choy!

Otis Ashby
Sales & Operations

No comments:

Post a Comment