Thursday, May 26, 2011

Time for Thailand!

In just under two weeks I will be heading to Thailand to participate in the Thailand Travel Mart Plus. This event is the largest B2B travel show in the greater Mekong sub region. I will have the opportunity to reconnect with our preferred local operators and hotels as well learn what is new and exciting for this region. I expect it to be fun, busy and hot with lots of activities planned for the days and nights. The first half of my trip will be spent in the Thailand's lively capital, Bangkok. After that we will fly 1 hour south for a change of scenery to the beautiful island of Koh Samui. Nice!

If you have a special group request for Thailand or have something you would like for me to investigate on your behalf, do not hesitate to drop me a line.

Chok dee (Bye in Thai)!

Otis Ashby
Sales & Operations

No comments:

Post a Comment