Thursday, April 28, 2011

We have the best guides and staff

Yes I said it. I know every tour operator makes this bold claim but based on the feedback from our clients I truly believe this statement as we receive praise weekly.

Here are excerpts from some of our past clients over the past few weeks:



"We have returned from our tours of Beijing and Shanghai, and our cruise, and had a wonderful, very special time. I want to thank you and your company for arranging such fantastic guides for us. I want you to know and pass on our A++ rating and the highest compliments and appreciation for Jane in Beijing."


"Just wanted to drop you a note to say how much I enjoyed my recent 16 day tour to China with ChinaPac. I took my nine year old son for Spring Break and was joined by my brother, his ten year old daughter and older son and we all had an amazing time. My concerns of taking my son on such a trip were soon put to rest after we landed and were greeted by our tour guide..."


"Ni Hao. My husband and I just returned from the most wonderful trip to China with Chinapac. We met our Tour Manager/Guide Frank in Shanghai who was with us for the entire trip plus Kudos to all our city guides at each stop also. All five star hotels were amazing (especially Beijing with the hot toilet)..."


"As you are aware, others have said in their testimonials that Tony is superb, amongst other things. Truly, that is just one perfect adjective to describe him. The level of service provided by Tony throughout our tour can also be described as exceptional. In our opinions, there's simply no area in which Tony could have improved upon his performance."


"... I want to thank you for the way you and your associates managed the trip to China. You thought af every little detail and there were no slipups. Everything went 100%! You should be very proud of the way you and your coworkers were arranging every little detail..."


I am really proud of our guides overseas and our local staff in our Vancouver office. The customer experience begins with the agent in Vancouver seamlessly transitions to our guides when they receive your clients overseas. It is because of our team what we are able to offer some of the best quality Asia tours in the Canadian market.

If you would read more praises and accolades please visit http://www.chinapac.com/04AboutUs/allreviews.asp

And better yet, experience the quality yourself and take one of our world famous FAM!


Go ‘Nucks!


Otis Ashby
Sales & Operations

No comments:

Post a Comment