Thursday, December 16, 2010

Did You Hear the Joke About Airport Security?

Like most people in this industry, I like to travel. I like the attentive in-flight service. I like the exotic destinations and the people that live there. I like the fabulous hotels with their tasty breakfast buffets and their self indulging spas.

What I don't like is airport security. I am not going into a rant as to why I don't like it, instead I thought I would share some jokes that have been making their way around the water cooler and brought a smile to my face.

Airport security slogans that did not catch on:

  • Can't see London, can't see France unless we see your underpants
  • Grope Discounts Available
  • TSA: Touchin' Squeezin' Arrestin'
  • If we did our job any better we would have to buy you dinner first.
  • You were a virgin
  • We handle more packages than UPS
  • Don't worry, my hands are still warm from the last guy.
  • It's not a grope. It's a freedom pat.

Have your own joke, let me know!

Best regards,

Otis Ashby
Sales & Operations

No comments:

Post a Comment