Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Shanghai Expo, here I come.

So next week I am off to China. My first stop will be the Shanghai Expo. The weather is supposed to be good with temperatures from 16c to 24c. Last week there were 970,000 visitors at Expo and the local media was advising people do not go to the Expo after 3pm. Lovely. While I am there, attendance numbers of over a million visitors per day is expected as the Expo closes forever on October 31.

With numbers like this it has to be a World record. Based on feedback from clients and tour operators I only plan to visit two pavilions. The Caribbean Pavilion and the Canada Pavilion.

There is no line for the Canada Pavilion if you bring your passport with you. So I am hoping to say hi to the flag, have some poutine, and call it a day.

I will let you know how it went next week.

Otis Ashby
Sales & Operations

No comments:

Post a Comment